Statement & MemorandumYageo Corporation believes that sound corporate governance practices make for more than good public relations. Yageo has, by adhering to corporate transparency and integrity benchmarks, benefited from more effective risk management, more efficient organizational functioning, increased market attractiveness and greater investor confidence in recent years despite economic downturns.
Strengthening the fabric of corporate governance has proven to be as vital to the bottom line as an effective business model in Yageo’s pursuit to become the world’s finest passive component services provider.
As a principle, Yageo maintains rigid reporting requirements across its global organization. In addition to publishing monthly sales information via the press and on Yageo website, Yageo holds quarterly investor conferences and actively participates in road shows and one-on-one investor meetings to keep the investor communities informed in un-prejudiced, consistent and timely fashion.
Pierre T.M. Chen
- BS, Engineering, National Cheng Kung University
- Chairman, Global Testing Corp.
- Chairman, Teapo Electronics Corp.
- Chairman, Kuo Shin Investment Ltd.
- Chairman, Chilisin Electronics Corp.
- Executive VP, Ralec Co.
- Plant Manager, Yageo Corporation
- Quality Assurance Manager, Yageo Corporation
- Chairman, Teapo Electronic Corp.
- Vice Chairman, Yageo Corp.
- Director of the Board, Global Testing Corp.
- Supervisor, Chilisin Electronics Corp.
- Manager, Arthur Anderson
- BA in Accounting, Tam-Kang University