Environment and Safety
Clean Production and Sustainable Environmental Protection
- Establish and implement environmental management system.
- Implement pollution prevention to comply with the legal requirements.
- Strive for business sustainable development and continue the environmental improvement.
- Encourage all employees to involve environmental protection activities.
- Implement energy saving and waste minimization; strengthen resources recycling and reuse ; reduce and disuse environment-prohibited material.
Safety and Health Policy
High quality of safety workplace, high security of labor health
- In order to safeguard Worker health and safety-oriented, continuous monitoring of safety and health performance in order to reduce risks at work, to the
prevention of injury.
- Regular checks and regulations and strengthen the on-site inspection, indeed comply
with the safety regulations and other requirements of health-related matters.
- Through audits and management reviews,by PDCA model, continuing to enhance safety and health performance.
- Full part in shaping practical experience related to health and safety, the implementation of the Occupational Safety and Health Management System as a whole the operation.
- Consultation and participation of commitment workers and their workers'representatives.